Cluck & Squeal Jalapeño Cheese BOMBS!
These Cluck & Squeal jalapeño cheese bombs are ridiculously delicious! With only six ingredients these clucking awesome appetizers couldn’t be easier. Plus, bacon! Everyone will be begging for more!
4 tablespoons Philly Cream Cheese
140g/4.9oz approx. = one small package of Soft Vac Paced Goat Cheese
1 Tbs Cluck & Squeal ALL PURPOSE Seasoning & BBQ Rub
1 cup finely minced left over smoked Pulled Pork or Chicken thighs
6 - 8 Jalapenos (you will cut into halves them making 12 – 16 pieces)
- 6 - 8 slices low sodium regular packaged Bacon (not thick cut)
- Set your cooker temperature to 325 – 350F.
- In a bowl combine Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese and C & S All Purpose Seasoning & BBQ Rub and mix until smooth and consistent. Half the Jalapeno's and core them well removing all the membrane or it will cause the pepper to be too hot for everyone to enjoy.
- Spoon the seasoned cheese mixture into the half. Do not fully fill the half, fill only halfway.
- Add the cup of minced Pulled Pork or chicken to the remainder of the seasoned cheese mixture. Once meat and cheese mixture are smooth and consistent, start forming half egg or football shaped cheese meatballs to sit in the already half-filled jalapenos, by slightly pressing the mixture into the jalapeno.
- When they are all filled, cut the bacon in half making shorter pieces. Wrap the jalapeno by sitting the jalapeno on top of a sliced half and slightly stretch the bacon over top of the Pulled Pork mixture covering the bottom and almost the entire top. I stretch the bacon on a 45 degree usually and it works out well. This will take a bit of practice and the packaged bacon has got the right stretch.
- Load the cooker with the C & S Bombs for approximately 45 minutes and Enjoy!
PREP ADEAD OF TIME
Tip – Lower temperatures will take longer; you are looking for the pepper to soften “no crunch” and the bacon to render and crisp “CRUNCH”! Then the center will explode – in your mouth “BOOM” = HAPPINESS!
Feb 01, 2023